Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's been forever !

It's been over a year since I've blogged. I'm so sorry too keep you all waiting ! I know you really weren't, but a girl can dream right ? So, let's catch up ! I've been living the "life" you could say. I have a great family and eighth grade is good ! What more could you ask for ? I have a great dog and I've picked up a new instrument. I'm going too Disney this February and I'm sure you'll be glad to hear, that last summer I did go to the beach. I hung out with my best friends and everything has been peachy keen. But where's the catch ? Algebra 2 has gotten me into a hole. I'm failing the class and I'm so nervous. The highschoolers tower over me ! Wait wait wait. Did you say highschoolers ? Yes. I did. But aren't you only in 8th grade ? Why are there highschoolers in your class ? I'm in the advanced College Prep Algebra 2 class where I have too take a midterm and a final like them and compete with my whole life. I'm so stressed out. Don't worry ! I've got a tutor ! I didn't get much for Christmas, just some little trinkets, but I didn't really ask for anything. I've acquired the taste for music set in music box setting. No. I didn't acquire it. I was raised with musical snow globes that just made life seem so amazing. Wow. I'm jumping all over the place. Back to the point. I've been reading your journals ! [: So much fun too catch up on all of the things you guys are doing ! And I hope you're still reading this long and boring post. I will be taking pictures for my blog, just haven't gotten myself together too really look nice for a photo. Haa, my hair. I'll try and update you more often.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you're posting again! :) Glad that everything is working out pretty good for you at school!

    ~Lucy Kenelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, is that you? LOL! I can't believe it! I never thought you would post again! What a pleasant surprise. :D
    I'm glad you're well. Have fun at Disney! That's great that you were able to go to the beach over the summer, and that your instrument is fixed! I'm sorry about your Algebra class. I'm in advanced Math as well, sometimes it can really be a pain! Good luck, if you keep studying and get help where you need it you'll do fine.

    Looking forward to more posts!
    -Avery

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE ARE YOU!!!
    We think your pictures are really cute.

    ReplyDelete